Woke up this morning to find that the baker’s yeast we decided to throw in our IPA 2.0 last night had, indeed, been working hard. The airlock had blown off the top of the fermenter with enough force to spray IPA about four feet up the fermentation room (coat closet) walls, all around. Fortunately Jamie found this first, for some reason decided not to take a picture, and I rolled out of bed just in time to watch him finish cleaning up the mess. I have no idea what we’ve got on our hands now with this batch…but the yeast is still going strong. We’ve been too lazy and forgetful to make a blowoff hose, and we’re paying for it now.